Re: replication

hi frank,

all information to build such a setup are covered in the documentation you mentioned earlier.
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html#Syncrepl

The provider would be your master, the consumer your slave and so on...
There're some guides out there who show it in another way, but at last its the same setup.

I for myself setup a mirrormod replication and used this guide:
https://help.ubuntu.com/8.10/serverguide/C/openldap-server.html

In a combination of both you should be able to setup a solution for your needs.

Bye.