Re: Is there an "authconfig" tool in ubuntu?

Hi buddy,

for as german guy I've got following source of information:
http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/OpenLDAP#LDAP-Authentication
which says, yes there are some meta/virtual-packages which make conf not as hard as plain ldap.conf hacking. :)

I guess you are able to read the "code frames" to reach the finish.

Bye.