syncrepl not working for pwdFailureTime attribute

Hi

I have setup a multi master as per the online doco.

When I was checking recently, the 2 DB were out of sync, some record
hadn't been transferred over, I force this by setting -c rid=,csn=

But whilst checking this, I noticed that some attributes haven't been
moved across pwdFailureTime was on a record on the primary ldap server and
not on the secondary master, try what I could I couldn't force it over

is this a feature or a bug  ?

Alex