the parent of a result.

Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

I look for the way to search for the parent of the matched target.
FOr example, let's image a forum, with multiple topics

- boys
- girls
- dogs

Each topic has comments (for simplicit let's make them flat)

- boys
 - comment 234
 - comment 65
- girls
 - comment 659
 - comment 4
- dogs
 - comment 351
 - comment 323

Comments ID are unique.
I perform a search:
   ldapsearch (...) commentId=659

The only way to have the parent (girls) is for me to parse the
resulting "dn" of that search, splitting it by ",". Bad & Dirty.

How (which argument/option) to get the parent of commentId=659?

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36