Re: OpenLDAP does not seem to start

Jaap Winius wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Did you ever manage to fix your problem? I'd be interested to hear
> what the problem and the solution turned out to be, and maybe a few
> other people on the mailing list would be as well.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jaap

Yes, the problem was what I really expected from the first.  It was just a
corrupt DB I guess.  I did a db_recover (actually on fedora it was a
slapd_db_recover) and that fixed everything.  Got it all back to working
now.   thanks for all the replies.

--
Scott Mayo - System Administrator
Bloomfield Schools

Question: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Answer: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?