Re: OpenLDAP does not seem to start

--On Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:50 AM -0600 sgmayo@mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us wrote:

Is my db corrupted possibly after the electric outage?  If so, is there a
fix to run on it or will I just have to have a backup of it?

Thanks for any info.

I suggest looking into the "db_recover" command that matches with the version of BDB that your OpenLDAP is linked against. I'm not certain why you didn't spend some time trying to get error messages from slapd after rebooting, certainly nss_ldap isn't going to provide anything useful about why LDAP fails to start.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc