Verifying refint

Hi,

I have a large database which I've migrated from slapd 2.3 (bdb) to slapd 2.4.20 (hdb) with:

overlay refint
refint_attributes member

Unfortunately, after the migration I've experienced at least twice where a Group object had members referring to non-existent objects.

The migration was done by stopping slapd 2.3, dumping with slapcat and then loading into 2.4.20. So the LDIF and DIT migrated should be ok.

Do I have any way checking my database for other occurrences of refint violations, apart from writing a script to traverse an entire LDIF dump?

/Peter