Re: Some openldap 2.4 questions

--On Saturday, January 16, 2010 01:40:30 AM +0100 Radosław Antoniuk <radek.antoniuk@gmail.com> wrote:

Answers like those, make me think that open-source is a waste of
time comparing to paid solutions (even though I am a strong
evangelist of Debian and other open source solutions, which I think
the writer does not care about).

Well, we clearly have decended to questioning other's motives.  Once a
discussion gets to that point it is fairly useless continue to talk.  I
am reminded of a passage from William Faulkner's "Light in August".

 "Man knows so little about his fellows. In his eyes all men or women
 act upon what he believes would motivate him if he were mad enough
 to do what that other man or woman is doing."

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister, System Software Programmer
Unix Systems Group, Stanford University