Multi Master w/ SASL Authentication

Hi,

I have been migrating my OpenLDAP 2.3 slapd.conf configuration to a 2.4 slapd.d replacement.  Previously I had a single master and two slaves but I have moved it to multi-master with a replicated cn=config and database.  I am using Sasl and Heimdal Kerberos with the principles stored in the ldap database.

I have managed to almost complete this but I'm now stuck on the following point, I can only get GSSAPI LDAP authentication to work on the host whose name is equal to the value of olcSaslHost.  As I have 3 masters and a replicated cn=config this can only be true on one host at a time. i.e.

olcSaslHost: ldap1.my.domain
	ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap1.my.domain -Y GSSAPI = works
	ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap2.my.domain -Y GSSAPI = fails
	ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap3.my.domain -Y GSSAPI = fails

update olcSaslHost to ldap2.my.domain
	ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap1.my.domain -Y GSSAPI = fails
	ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap2.my.domain -Y GSSAPI = works
	ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap3.my.domain -Y GSSAPI = fails

I tried setting olcSaslHost to localhost but then none work so I assume the olcSaslHost value is being used to build a Kerberos principle.  Am I missing a trick or do I have to stop replicating cn=config in order to make it work on all 3?  I can post configuration files if this will help.

Thanks,
James