Re: OpenLDAP 2.4 - Problem with rewrite overlay

--On Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:07 AM -0800 KISTER RAPHAEL <kraph@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have to configure an OpenLDAP directory that store some
informations about users and groups  and that is a proxy with Active
Directory. To do this, i configure two suffix on my openldap server : the
first one is to store informations about users and groups and the second
is for the Active Directory proxy (second suffix is embedded in the first
one.

To configure the Active Directory proxy, i use an ldap backend with rwm
overlay to rewrite some attributes and objectclass.

When i test my configuration with slaptest binary, i get this error :
config error processing olcOverlay={0}rwm,olcDatabase={2}ldap,cn=config:
<olcRwmMap> handler exited with 1 slaptest: bad configuration directory!

What is your exact slaptest command? Why is modulepath commented out in your slapd.conf?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc