Re: stuck transactions?

Howard Chu wrote:
Notice that these TXNs all have empty file/offset, which means they have not generated any modifications. They are the long-lived read-only TXNs that back-bdb/hdb use for internal purposes. Completely normal.

Ok. Thanx for clearing that up.

They got me worried for at moment, since I discovered them while trying to figure out why the log contains "connection_input: conn=XXXX deferring operation: too many executing" messages.

I've looked all over the application and from what I can see I only use synchronous client API calls.

/Peter