Re: proxied attributedescription inserted

Alexander 'Leo' Bergolth wrote:
Hi!

When running slaptest, slapcat or other related utilities, I keep
getting 'PROXIED attributeDescription "OU" inserted.' warnings.

Initially I thought that some schema definitions could be missing but as
far as I can see, the core-schema should be OK.

Maybe the problem is that the modifiersName
(uid=leoadm,ou=LDAPusers,dc=wu-wien,dc=ac,dc=at) of cn=config is outside
of cn=config?

It is not a problem, but yes, that is the reason.

Any hints?

It's only a warning, ignore it.

--
  -- Howard Chu