Re: Two contextCSNs

Howard Chu wrote:
Sounds like a change was written on server2 and received on server1. The above message just means that server1 is not going to try to send the same change back to server2. (I.e., perfectly normal.) So the question is, why are you saying that no writes have occurred on server2, when the logs and contextCSNs show otherwise?

Good question.
Because I really don't do any changes on server2. But I can't say if syncrepl do.

Basicly, I load the data on server1 AND server2, start server1, make changes to server1 and THEN start server2. Besides the one slapadd I do to load the LDIF from server1 the only operations I do on server2 is ldapsearch and slapcat.

/Peter