Re: LDAP + squid

On Thursday, 26 November 2009 18:08:32 Bruno Steven wrote:

> acl AcessoLivre  external ldap_group AcessoLivre
> http_access AcessoLivre

Your http_access line seems broken ...

> When the I input user and passord for auth the Squid doesn´t recognize the
> credentials .

I doubt this is the case. Are you getting authentication failed, or access
denied errors? Is the authentication on the LDAP side succeeding (check the
log entries from slapd when you enter your password).

> There are some problem in my configuration ?

Seems so, and it doesn't look LDAP-related, see above.

Regards,
Buchan