Racecondition when loading schemas?

Hi,

I experience something weird.

I've set up an empty set of mirrormode servers. No databases. Only cn=config.

Now I try to add a database on server 1 and see it's existance replicated to server-2. I do this with a small shell-script which calls ldapadd somthing like this:

for F in $LDIFDIR/*.ldif; do
    ldapadd -YEXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f $F
done

$LDIFDIR contains files like this:

00moduleload.ldif
10attributeoptions.ldif
30evolutionperson.ldif
31rfc2739.ldif
70database.ldif

It loads OK, but *almost* always "evolutionperson" does not get replicated to server-2. That's almost, because *sometime* it does. If I run the ldapadd command manually it almost always does.

So I figure that there's some kind of race condition which prevents "evolutionperson" from getting replicated. But I can't see why. It doesn't depend on anything from the other files. (inetOrgPerson schema is alread loaded before this).

/Peter