Re: 2.4.18 refint getting "no such attribute" in bdb_modify_internal with removal; works with rename

Andreas Hasenack wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the refint overlay with a few attributes, but I can't get it
to work with krbPwdPolicyReference from MIT kerberos 1.7. I get the
error from the subject when deleting the entry this attribute