Re: ldap_search: LDAP Adminstration Limit Error

> Hello Friends,
>
> I am using a 'ldapsearch' command from Ubuntu machine to fetch entries
> from
> SunOne directory server hosted on Windows machine.
>
> I am able to retrieve the records but not all. At one stage it aborts
> abruptly and throws following error -
>
> ldap_search: LDAP Adminstration Limit Error
>
> Any pointers on what this error is all about and how can I get rid of it?

Assuming the ldapsearch you're using is OpenLDAP's, the client presents
the user as much as it gets from the server.  That error message is pretty
generic.  You should definitely look at the server's logs to understand
what happened.  Since the server is not OpenLDAP's, I'm afraid there's
little OpenLDAP can do for you.  You should definitely look at the server
logs and, in case you still have no clue, rather ask on a SunONE specific
forum.

p.