Re: Replication

ulises gonzalez escreveu:
> On Thursday 15 October 2009 10:57:01 am Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
>> This will be a problem
>> for replication or can do do otherwise?
>
> the syncrepl ovelay is only aviable from the 2.4 version, but I guest you
> could use the surpd daemon for that task...

Hi ulises,
excuse my ignorance on CentOS, but always used the debian, and I found
it in /usr/lib/ldap back_monitor among others, but the centos not have
those libs, which are required to have installed these libs? The centos
have installed the following packages

openldap-servers-2.4.11-2.1.el5
openldap-servers-sql-2.4.11-2.1.el5
openldap-debuginfo-2.4.11-2.1.el5
openldap-2.4.11-2.1.el5
openldap-devel-2.4.11-2.1.el5
compat-openldap-2.4.11_2.3.27-2.1.el5
openldap-clients-2.4.11-2.1.el5

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense