posible problema pam_group openldap pendrive -flash USB-

Greetings Comrades,

I installed an environment where customers (Debian GNU/Linux lenny)
authenticate against a data directory (openldap 2.4.x on Debian
GNU/Linux lenny). But there is a problem trying to mount the pendrive

It configure the /etc/pam.d/common-auth as follows:

        auth    required        pam_group.so
        auth    sufficient      pam_unix.so nullok_secure
        auth    required        pam_ldap.so try_first_pass

and the configuration file /etc/security/group.conf:

        *;*;*;Al0000-2359;netdev,plugdev,powerdev,scanner,video,audio,floppy,cdrom,dialout

The problem is when you try to mount a pendrive from the graphical
environment (gnome) and results in the following error.

/*****************
No se Puede montar el volumen
Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied

Rejected send message, 3 matched rules;
type="method_call", sender=":1.33"(uid=100055 pid=3578)
comm="/usr/bin/gnome-mount --hal-udi=/org/freedesktop/Ha"
interface="org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume"
menber="Mount" error name"(unset)" requested_reply=0
destination="org.freedesktop.Hal"
(uid=0 pid=3044 comm="/usr/sbin/hald"))

I checked the log and not succeeded in finding the error, pam_group may
be causing the problem?.

Thanks for your help.

--
Guillermo Lengemann