Map attributes to access LDAP addressbook with thunderbird too

Hi,

I have written a small web application some time ago which stores all
information inside a openldap directory.
When I access now information via thunderbird it displays some value,
but some values are not shown.

I searched now a little why and it seems that thunderbird asks his own
fields like mozillaHomeStreet, mozillaHomeUrl and so on.
But i stored my information in homepostaladdress and some other field
the schema file give you.

My question now is:
Is it possible that when tunderbird ask for the field mozillaHomeStreet
return there the field homepostaladdress?

Thanks a lot for answers
Matthias

Rich Cook