Transfer LDAP Database to an other Server

Hello List,

I must transfer my Ldap Dirtetory to a new Server with an oher Main Domanin.

At first I save LDAP at my Old-server with

slapcat -l originaldata.ldif

then I´ve copy the *.ldif to my new server

next I edit the *.ldif an change all entres "OldDomain" to "NewDomain".

alt last I want to restore the *.ldif with

slapadd -l newdata.ldif

now I get foe following Errorcode:

Testserver:/dasi # slapadd -l newdatea.ldif
bdb_db_open: Warning - No DB_CONFIG file found in directory /var/lib/ldap: (2)
Expect poor performance for suffix dc=NewDomain,dc=de.
<= str2entry: str2ad(accountStatus): attribute type undefined
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=245)

the line 245 is an emty line ??

Thank you for your help  Manfred