Windwos 2003 Active Directory CentOS 5.3 OpenLDAP Server Sync

Hello everyone,

I´m having a hard time. I should enable the sync of an AD (W2K3) and an LDAP (CentOS 5.3) server based on the mentioned System. I realy don´t know how to establish a sync of user Account, Groups, etc.

I have a test envirometn running with W2K3 AD and CentOS 5.3 LDAP witch Kerberos for SSO (Single-Sign-ON) but the Information are still located in the AD not in the LDAP and I want to Authenticate against the LDAP server. I realy don´t know how to configure the AD / LDAP so sync, or to replicate the AD into LDAP.

Can someone help me out with a good "How-To" or maybe some config files, etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Markus Moj
IT Infrastructure & Services

TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH
In der Steele 2
D-40599 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 211 88 26 80 14
Fax: +49 211 88 26 70 14
eMail: MMoj@TimoCom.com
www.TimoCom.com
Geschäftsführer: Jens Thiermann, Gunther Matzaitis
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 34489