Re: Reg Adding New Attributes

Hi Quanah,

I have finally added a new schema and a new attribute to my ldap....

Like I stated in one of my previous mails, I followed the steps 1 to 4 given in https://help.ubuntu.com/8.10/serverguide/C/openldap-server.html

Then I modified the ldif and added new olcAttributeTypes (AppAttribute1) and olcObjectClasses (inetOrgPerson1) and then I followed step 5.

This way I have been successful in adding a new attribute to my ldap.

Thanks Quanah.

Thanks all.

Regards
Asimananda