Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15, now 2.4.17

--On Monday, August 24, 2009 6:03 PM -0700 Brian Neu <proclivity76@yahoo.com> wrote:

If that works, then yes, using slapd -d -1 and capturing
that to a file may
indicate why they aren't replicating.

--Quanah

From what I can tell by looking at the provider log (-1), new top-level
entries are added to the provider correctly, and to the accesslog on the
provider, but I'm not familiar enough with the OpenLDAP code to be
certain.

Can anyone test to see if they experience the same thing?

Err, sorry. I meant run slapd -d -1 on the replica, to see why it isn't replicating those entries.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc