Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15

Forgive me if pasting here is bad etiquette.

<consumer slapd.conf>

include         /etc/openldap/schema/corba.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/duaconf.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/dyngroup.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/java.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/ppolicy.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/collective.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema

allow bind_v2

pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args

TLSCACertificateFile /etc/openldap/cacerts/cavictory2.crt
TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/keys/victory3cert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/keys/victory3key.pem

database        hdb
suffix          "dc=srg,dc=com"
checkpoint      1024 15
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=srg,dc=com"

rootpw          {MD5}blah

directory       /var/lib/ldap

index objectClass                       eq,pres
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub
index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell    eq,pres
index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub
index nisMapName,nisMapEntry            eq,pres,sub

syncrepl  rid=0
        provider=ldap://victory2.srg.com:389
        bindmethod=simple
        starttls=critical
        binddn="cn=replicator,dc=srg,dc=com"
        credentials=blah
        searchbase="dc=srg,dc=com"
        logbase="cn=accesslog"
        schemachecking=on
        type=refreshAndPersist
        retry="60 +"
        syncdata=accesslog

updateref               ldaps://victory2.srg.com

database monitor

access to *
        by dn.exact="cn=Manager,dc=srg,dc=com" write
        by * none

</consumer slapd.conf>