Re: OpenLDAP + Kerberos on FreeBSD 7.2, close to working but not quite

I've made sure that krb5.keytab is own by the ldap group and group readable. I've come to the conlusion that this must have something to do with SASL since kinit works with ldap users. I'm unsure of where to go from here to continue trying to get this working.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Dieter Kluenter <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:
Allan <cr4z3d@gmail.com> writes:

> I have both those files, however, not sure if the permissions are set
> correctly:
>
> frisbee# ls -l /etc/krb5*
> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  128 Aug  7 14:09 /etc/krb5.conf
> -rw-------  1 root  wheel  286 Aug  7 16:01 /etc/krb5.keytab

Usually slapd is running as a unprivileged user, thus could not read
krb5.keytab,  but it may be not the case on your system.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://dkluenter.de