Re: Finding Kerberos server from IPv6 address in SASL binding

Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) wrote:
Hi, all:

With OpenLDAP utility "ldapsearch", I can do SASL binding over IPv6
protocol, provided that the both the client and the servers (Kerberos server
and LDAP server) have global IPv6 addresses.

I want to know if there is any commands that can maximize the output to
stderr, so that I can observe who is responsible in finding the Kerberos
server whose hostname is resolved to IPv6 address by DNS.

Have you read the ldapsearch(1) manpage? Have you already tried the "-d" debug option?

--
  -- Howard Chu