Re: ldap PDC -- Failed to issue the StartTLS instruction

--On August 4, 2009 4:08:14 PM -0700 Ivan Ordonez <iordonez@nature.berkeley.edu> wrote:
ldaps:// and startTLS are mutually exclusive.  Pick one and only one.
We tried removing the "s" on ldaps:// and still no go.

I probably would have tried just ldaps:// first and removed trying to do startTLS and seeing if that works.

But if neither works, I'd advise spending some time with ldapsearch and either ldaps:// uris or ldap:// uris with -ZZZ until you can see why your ldap server doesn't like it.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc