Re: value-based modify operation on binary attribute fails

--On August 4, 2009 2:21:12 PM +0200 Kay.Kirchhoefer@t-systems.com wrote:

Hi,

I´m trying to remove the attribute "userCertificate;binary" from an
entry, if it (attr) contains a special value (certificate). I´m trying
this operation with perl ldap modules and also with Gawojar ldap browser.
Both were working for me when I was using OpenLDAP 2.3.20.

Now I´m using OpenLDAP 2.4.12 and I get an error message

Can you confirm if this happens using the latest release 2.4.17?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc