Re: olcDbConfig: value #14 provided more than once

oops, sorry:  slapd 2.4.16

I built it from the freebsd ports tree ( net/openldap24-server )

Here is my make showconfig if you're interested:
===> The following configuration options are available for
openldap-server-2.4.16_1:
     SASL=off "With (Cyrus) SASL2 support"
     DYNACL=on "Run-time loadable ACL (experimental)"
     ACI=on "Per-object ACI (experimental)"
     DNSSRV=off "With Dnssrv backend"
     PASSWD=off "With Passwd backend"
     PERL=off "With Perl backend"
     RELAY=on "With Relay backend"
     SHELL=off "With Shell backend (disables threading)"
     SOCK=off "With Sock backend"
     ODBC=on "With SQL backend"
     RLOOKUPS=off "With reverse lookups of client hostnames"
     SLP=on "With SLPv2 (RFC 2608) support"
     SLAPI=off "With Netscape SLAPI plugin API"
     TCP_WRAPPERS=on "With tcp wrapper support"
     BDB=on "With BerkeleyDB support"
     ACCESSLOG=on "With In-Directory Access Logging overlay"
     AUDITLOG=on "With Audit Logging overlay"
     COLLECT=off "With Collect overy Services overlay"
     CONSTRAINT=on "With Attribute Constraint overlay"
     DDS=on "With Dynamic Directory Services overlay"
     DEREF=on "With Dereference overlay"
     DYNGROUP=off "With Dynamic Group overlay"
     DYNLIST=on "With Dynamic List overlay"
     LASTMOD=off "With Last Modification overlay"
     MEMBEROF=on "With Reverse Group Membership overlay"
     PPOLICY=on "With Password Policy overlay"
     PROXYCACHE=on "With Proxy Cache overlay"
     REFINT=on "With Referential Integrity overlay"
     RETCODE=off "With Return Code testing overlay"
     RWM=on "With Rewrite/Remap overlay"
     SEQMOD=on "Sequential Modify overlay"
     SYNCPROV=on "With Syncrepl Provider overlay"
     TRANSLUCENT=on "With Translucent Proxy overlay"
     UNIQUE=on "With attribute Uniqueness overlay"
     VALSORT=on "With Value Sorting overlay"
     SMBPWD=on "With Samba Password hashes overlay"
     DYNAMIC_BACKENDS=on "Build dynamic backends"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

I know some of those are experimental, so if you think one could be
causing the problem I can rebuild with it off and try it out.

I don't know if openldap has this but if there is a way to print out
what the configure arguments were I could get those too.

Matt Edlefsen
Earlham College