Re: olcDbConfig: value #14 provided more than once

--On August 3, 2009 7:59:23 PM -0400 Matthew Edlefsen <matt.edlefsen@gmail.com> wrote:

Thatks all, that worked. I'm surprised though, as I thought that one
of the points of the {#} scheme was to make all the values unique (by
assigning a unique number).

It should work. Which is why I asked for you to provide the release number, so we can verify if it is still a problem, or something that has already been fixed. So, again, please always provide what OpenLDAP release you are using.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc