Re: syncrepl and "no equality matching rule"

Hello,

I run an LDAP directory on 3 servers : one master, and two slaves,
synchronised with syncrepl. The 3 servers are running FreeBSD 7.0 and
openLDAP 2.4.13.

I encountered yesterday an issue with syncrepl that should have been
solved with openLDAP 2.4.13

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this has been solved since, as I recall running into it at one point.

The problem just happened again.
It it possible that it is only half solved, or that my config present some errors ?

slave :

oclSyncrpepl: {0}rid=101 provider=ldap://amon.u-strasbg.fr:389 bindmethod=simple timeout=0 network-timeout=0 starttls=no filter="(objectclass=*)" searchbase="o=annuaire" scope=sub schemachecking=off type=refreshAndPersist retry="60 +"

master:

18 olcOverlay={0}syncprov,olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: {0}syncprov
olcSpCheckpoint: 100 600
olcSpSessionlog: 1000

It's a very serious problem for me, because when this happens, no other modification is replicated.
Is there some config parameter to prevent this blocking ?

I plan an upgrade to 2.4.17. I Hope this will help.

--

    Alain ZAMBONI
    Direction Informatique