Radius authentication and storing passwords in cleartext

I have zimbra openLDAP v2.3.43 running on RHEL4.7 ES and I am trying to connect our freeRadius server to authenitcate against LDAP.  I have also being trying to stand up plane openLDAP v2.4.17 to see if I can get that to work.
Free Radius requires PEAP/CHAPv2 to authenticate, which means it needs to be handed a clear text password in order to work.  Yes, I know in general this is not a good idea.
How can I configure openLDAP to store passwords (userpassword attribute) in cleartext.
Or at the very least create a script that will be able to take the encrypted password and store it in cleartext as another attribute.

Thanks,