Re: ldapmodify is modifying my code

Hallelujah. Thanks. That fixed it.

Now I can get to work on the modification I need to make to the
ldapscripts so that I can use them to automate this process.

This is most definitely turning into a lot of work, and I am surprised
that I seem to need to do this so that user entries in the ldap database
can be used for both Unix logins and group write permissions below the
group entries in the database.

replaceing nis with rfc2307
editing ldapscripts and templates

Is there something else I've been missing too? Or is this really the
only way to achieve my ends?

cheers,
darryl