Max number of attributes in entry

Hi all,

I am attempting to add an entry to my directory with a large number of mail attributes. This works fine until I have more than 51 mail attributes. Any more than that and the add fails with the following:

Error 80 - Unknown error

What I find strange is that if I add the entry with up to 51 mail attributes, I can then go and add individual mail attributes to the existing entry. If I attempt to delete the entry when it has more than 51 mail attributes I get the same error:

Error 80 - Unknown error

But if I remove individual mail attributes until there are only 51 then I am able to remove the entire entry.

Is there some limitation that I am not aware of, and could any body suggest a method for me to get around this?
Any advice would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Patric