Re: db_archive: DB_ENV->log_archive: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found

Andreas Krummrich wrote:

> I'm running OpenLDAP 2.4.11 on a debian lenny box

1. This version is outdated. For various reasons you should use at least
2.4.16.

> and it seems that I'm
> having trouble with the log files. I had a corrupt database some days ago
> and needed to restore the database from the backup.

How are you creating the backups? Note that just copying the database
files will very likely result in such problems you describe after restore.

See also:

Ciao, Michael.