Re: MirrorMode VS load balancing

Hi,

> Actually, when I setup 2-nodes MirrorMode and add too much entries to both
> nodes, at the same time, sometimes both databases weren't syncrhonized
> correctly. (I made a script to add 10,000 entries, and run it on both nodes
> at the same time.)

My understanding may be wrong, but in a mirror mode, you need to add
the entries in one node only, and the mirror will take care of the
updating of the other node.

(or you add half the entries in one node and the other half on the
other node).

If you add the same information on both node, the mirror will also try
to add that information on the other node and it will fail.

Bests,

olivier