Re: proxy cache not really caching?

On 22 Jun 2009, at 19:55, Tyler Gates wrote:

   I've been running my openldap 2.4 proxy directory server using
back_ldap and pcache in front of two masters for a few days and have
been a little confused about why I'm not getting more "QUERY ANSWERED"
messages in the logs considering all the "QUERY CACHED" messages.
According to the script I wrote to parse the log file for certain key
words, I'm seeing data like this:

I'm afraid I don't have any answers, but a couple of questions regarding the specifics....

Which version of openldap are you running?

Can you include the proxy-cache configuration from your slapd conf file?

Cheers
Toby

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.