Re: LDAP Sync Replication with Active Directory

Michael Ströder wrote:
mailings@atlantismedia.de wrote:

I have a Win 2k3 SBS and I want to replicate the users into my OpenLDAP
2.4.11.

This is not possible. You could however implement your own sync process
in your favourite scripting/programming language.

Actually we (Symas) have done some preliminary work on this already; the Microsoft DIRSYNC protocol is fairly similar to syncrepl. But the AD featureset has changed between AD W2K and W2K3 (and W2K8) so there's still some issues to resolve in our code. I haven't followed its progress much lately, no idea when we'll have a committable patch in hand.

--
  -- Howard Chu