*From:* openldap-technical-bounces+worganc=nortel.com@openldap.org
[mailto:openldap-technical-bounces+worganc=nortel.com@openldap.org] *On
Behalf Of *Bad Guy
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:30 AM
*To:* openldap-technical@openldap.org
*Subject:* N-way Master synchronization

Dear all,

I am using a 4-way LDAP servers version 2.4.11. (type=refreshOnly,
interval="00:00:00:30",attrs="*,+")

Everyday, there will be some records updated in any of the servers.

 >From time to time, I will dump the records in all 4 servers and
checked the modifyTimestamp attribute. I find that there is some records
where the modifyTimestamp attribute value are different from other 3
servers. But the other content seems synced. Only differ by the
modifyTimestamp attribute.

Any idea of how come such situation occur ?

Thanks

來看看 Windows Live 的其他功能除了寄信 Windows Live 還有更多功能 立即升
級 Windows Live Hotmail <http://mail.live.com>

--
  -- Howard Chu