RE: SASL LDAP binding over IPv6

Just to let you guys know that Howard is correct. In dealing with IPv6 address, we must provide hostname to ldapsearch command. The numeric address doesn't work. In contrast, if the server only has IPv4 address, then providng hostname is optional, i.e. we can also supply IPv4 address directly to ldapsearch command.

So, generally, when we don't know which one of the two addresses (IPv6 and IPv4) the server is prioritized upon, we had better always provide hostname to ldapsearch command, when doing SASL bindings.

Thanks heartedly, Howard!
Xu Qiang