Re: Translucent Proxy & Schemas

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

Howard Chu a écrit :
Stéphane Jeanjean wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to add a schema in the local
database which is not in the remote one with Translucent Proxy. Is it
possible to add objects in local database without adding the schema to
the remote db ?

The translucent proxy is only designed to allow adding local attributes to remote objects, it doesn't support local-only objects.

It looks ok when the attributes of the new class are added to the
entries in the local db but when a search request is done, only
atttributes from the classes declared in the remote db are returned :(

Probably you need to a local addition to the objectclass attribute as well.

So, if I add values (local classes) to objectClass attributes, can I manage local-only objects ? In your first answer, it seems not supported, so I don't really understand :(

Stéphane