Re: make test problem during openldap 2.4.16 installation

Apply the Oracle patches to your vanilla 4.7.25 source before compiling.  If you're using Debian or Ubuntu, the packages for Lenny and Jaunty already include them.  You might also want to change the threading model to prevent poor performance with OpenLDAP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/db/+bug/274675
Matt

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:39 AM, mukim pathan <mukim.iitkgp@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to install new release of openldap 2.4.16. I have installed Berkley DB 4.7.
./configure went normally but "make test" got hang. Following is the message it showed...

running defines.sh
Running slapadd to build slapd database...

Is there any solution to this?

Regards,
Mukim Pathan