Problems with replication (syncrepl, syncprov)

Hi everybody,

i got two OpenLDAPs (2.4.12) running. One providing the syncrepl Overlay and
one the syncprov.

The LDAP system is used for user authentication over a samba server.
I created a user "backup" with all the rights to see all parts of the DIT of
the primary ldap. If I connect to the primary with this user I can see all
entries.

The sync-configuration used on both machines is attached at the end of this
mail.

Now I got the following problem that only the ou´s group and users get
syncronized on the backup machine. The rest like "computers" and other ou´s
don´t get replicated, so I don´t get a full backup of the primary LDAP.

Can someone help me with the config?
I think the one attached should work, but ... :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Florian Götz

Primary LDAP
=====================

# Provide Backupdata for second machine
overlay                 syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint     10 2
syncprov-sessionlog     100

Backup LDAP
======================

# Backup from primary LDAP
syncrepl rid=1
        provider=ldap://x.x.x.x
        binddn="uid=backup,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=de"
        bindmethod=simple
        credentials="*********"
        searchbase="dc=example,dc=de"
	filter="objectClass=*"