Re: Newbie question about ldif

The objectClass (which is an attribute in and of itself) defines what "must" or "could" be used in an entry. Choose the collection of objectClass attribute for each type of data needed, for example:

dn: cn=bakshi,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
cn: bakshi
sn: bakshi