Re: create new ldap database query

Hi Rex,

How do I do that?  If there are any documentation about it then please direct me to that.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mukim Pathan

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Rex Roof <rex@wccnet.edu> wrote:
You could make the backup database a slave to your primary database, so that it is constantly being updated.
then just switch your config when your primary fails.

-Rex