Adding a attribute of a new schema to an existing entry - FIXED

Ok, I think I got it.

I was using a 'SUP inetOrgPerson STRUCTURAL' to my new scheme.

So, when I've changed to 'SUP top AUXILIARY' I finally could add my new attributes.

I think it's because ldapmodify was trying to modify the structural object to my entry and it's impossible (just at creation time).

So, here's my ldif (it's working):

dn: uid=unicorn,ou=ground,dc=dinosaurs,dc=jurassic,dc=history
changetype: modify
add: objectClass
objectClass: oilCorporation
-