Re: database size

I have over 30 000 of entries of various types total, hundreds of domains,
thousands of accounts, thousands of email-related settings, thousands of
DNS related stuff, at least tens (if not hundreds) indexes.  My database
size (without bdb transaction logs which contains up to 300-400MB until I
purge it) - takes about 100-120MB, no major bdb problems so far, unless I
experiment with some really cutting-edge features and settings.
You must work for really big enterprise, check size of old bdb logs :)

Regards,
Piotr