ppolicy pwdcheckmodule...

Hello everyone,

I have installed openldap about two months ago, everything went ok and now I need passwords policies. Theese are working as spected but pwdCheckModule. In `man slapo-ppolicy` I have read this is an user-defined module... This is a problem for me... A long time ago I think I was able to do this without too much problems but now by now I must read "C++ Bible" to understand this... Is there any sample, or configurable module for this? Every body do this bi itself?

thanks in advance ;)

--
JDani