Re: bdb_equality_candidates warning

--On Monday, April 27, 2009 3:59 PM -0300 Gustavo Mendes de Carvalho <gmcarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I have an OpenLDAP server version 2.3.39, and recentrly (I mean, since
last friday) I noticed some delay when athenticating against LDAP base.

I got this messages in ldap.log file

Apr 27 15:46:39 ldap01 slapd[4445]: <= bdb_equality_candidates:
(uniqueMember) not indexed

Does anybody has some tip about it ? Which entry do I have to index to
avoid this message ? Is there any way to find out which index is it
caliming for ?

Seems pretty clear to me. The log clearly states that the attribute "uniqueMember" is not being indexed. Your index statements in slapd.conf agree with that.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc